Color Restoration Of Teeth
Otherwise known as “white fillings,” Inlays and Onlays are used to fill in a hole or to give shape to a damaged tooth. They can also replace old, metal fillings to give the teeth a more natural appearance.
Inlays and Onlays can be made out of a variety of materials: porcelain, gold, and a composite resin. Inlays and Onlays can provide great benefit over traditional metal fillings.
What White Fillings Can Do For Your Smile
- White fillings are preventative measures against future dental decay.
- They do not react to temperature changes like metal fillings. There is no expanding of material and eliminate the chance of tooth fractures.
- They are virtually invisible, giving every tooth a natural look.
- They are extensively longer-lasting than traditional fillings.
- They can be finished in as little as 2-3 dental office visits.
Schedule a free consultation by calling our office today. We are happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have regarding Inlays/Onlays.