LANAP™ (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure) Laser Therapy is our Doctor’s firm commitment to your health. This laser therapy procedure is a safe, anxiety free alternative to drills and scalpels, and in most cases, requires no anesthesia.
What Exactly Is LANAP Laser Therapy?
LANAP Laser Therapy can remove infectious areas and gum disease in your mouth with a small, concentrated beam of light that brings energy through a small fiber. The laser sterilizes and seals blood vessels, limiting risk for bleeding and infection.
Local anesthetic is not generally needed for this procedure, but is still used to ensure that the entire experience is comfortable and easy.
Benefits In Using LANAP
- Reduced risk of infection
- Drastic decrease in bleeding, swelling, and over-all discomfort
- No need for cutting or suturing
- Less than 24 hr recovery time
- Safe for patients with other health concerns, (HIV, Diabetes, Hemophilia)
- Can literally cut in half the amount of time needed for each procedure.
Schedule a free consultation with us today!